Our fast-growing SaaS company is seeking a UX Expert/Designer to help take our user experience to the next level. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the optimal and uniform UX flow across the entire platform. He/she will identify pain points and propose solutions through mockups or equivalent methods.
What does a UX designer do?
- You conduct user research to understand user behavior and identify UX pain points;
- You develop design solutions and create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to communicate concepts and ideas;
- To ensure that the UX requirements are met, you work closely with product management and development teams;
- You maintain a central component library and keep it up to date if changes are required;
- During the needed meetings, you provide input on how upcoming features should be implemented to ensure an optimal user experience;
- To continuously improve the user experience, you conduct usability testing and gather feedback from users;
- You stay up to date on the latest UX design trends and best practices.
Who are you?
- You obtained a master or bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or a related field;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in UX design or related field;
- You can show us a strong portfolio with previous UX design work;
- You are have experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite;
- You have knowledge of HTML/CSS and front-end frameworks such as React or Vue is a plus;
- An excellent communication and good collaboration skills characterize you;
- You are able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Speaking Dutch in a fluent way is a must.
What can you expect from BrightAnalytics?
- As a member of our team, you'll work alongside young and dynamic colleagues who are dedicated and motivated to fulfill our business goal to become a dominant player in Europe.
- We work hard, but play hard as well. Every Friday afternoon, you'll have the opportunity to gather around our own bar to have an informal drink with colleagues and share laughs.
- We believe in supporting work-life balance, and as such, we offer a 40-hour work week which allows for 32 holiday days, instead of the usual 20.
- We also offer competitive pay (with company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalisation insurance) and a personal budget that can be directed towards personal growth, such as courses or attending seminars.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!